Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Tuesday's Tips: WDW Transportation

I am so sorry it has taken me forever to update with another Tuesday's Tips. I have been so busy with work I haven't even had a chance to work on these posts. Tuesdays are usually my busiest days, and I do have to leave for work soon. But I will get this done first! I have two tips for you today: transportation and Wi Fi.
These tips will help your vacation go smoother and make this a little more magical.  :) 


Tip #1: Transportation 
There are days I arrive at the Magic Kingdom Transportation and Ticket Center(TTC) and just shake my head in mourning. People, lined up for hours, just to get in the monorail that will take them to the Magic Kingdom. Then there are more lines at the entrance of the Magic Kingdom and then lines to get on rides. It is never ending lines. But, here is a tip: use the Resort Monorail. The Magic Kingdom Express Monorail will have a line that takes an hour to get through. There will be no one waiting for the Resort Monorail. You don't need a Key To The World card or any other sort of identification. You can just hop on the next monorail that comes. It will stop at the Grand Floridian or the Polynesian/Contemporary before Magic Kingdom, but then you are spending that time sitting in an air-conditioned monorail instead of 90+ heat.

Be. Our. Guest! 

Tip #2: Free Wi Fi 
This is something I didn't know until I got to the front of the Magic Kingdom my first week here and picked up a map. There is free wi fi on the entirety of Disney property, at every park and resort. So if you have a smart phone and don't want to use data, or have a tablet that needs to be connected, Disney has you covered. Best part about this tip? You can then download one of the Disney apps, My Disney Experience or Disney Mobile Magic, and keep track of where the lines are, when characters come out, and what attraction has fast passes, all from your phone or device. You can even make dinner reservations! My personal favorite is the Disney Mobile Magic app, but either of them work. I use this app daily to figure out my plans for Disney and I live here! That's how valuable it is. :)

Bipiddi Bopiddi Boo! 
Those are today's tips to make your Disney vacation more magical. I can't wait for you to come visit us!

Wishes...dream a dream...wishes...set it free.
Make a wish, and do as dreamers do. And all our wishes will come true. 

No comments:

Post a Comment