Thursday, May 9, 2013

DCP Bucket List Goal

Okay, recently I have been thinking about my DCP bucket list. I am a bucket list person. Maybe because I am a list person, and a bucket list is a list for my whole life, and that just makes me excited. So, now that I am approaching my CP, I have to create a bucket list. There are so many things to do in Disney, I feel as if even in my year there I will not accomplish them all. So, I decided to be choosy, and focus on a single topic for my list. And while I love the rides, the characters, and the atmosphere of Disney, almost nothing gets me as excited as...FOOD! Seriously. I am a huge foodie. I love food. I LOVE food. A vacation isn't a great vacation if it doesn't have incredible food. My waistline grumbles and complains about my passion, but I tell it to get in line and let me enjoy my treats. ;)

I am still dreaming about these things... :) 
Image courtesy of Lucky6.9 on Wikimedia Commons. Click here for the original. 


With that being said, my bucket list goal is simple: Eat at as many Disney restaurants as possible. Try something new every time we eat in the parks or resorts. My original goal was to eat at every restaurant  but I did the numbers, and as a broke college student there is no way that is going to happen. Maybe a life goal to eat at every restaurant  but my Disney College Program goal is to check as many off the list as possible.

Image courtesy of hyku on Flickr. Click here for original. 

Parameters: Every bucket list needs a few rules. For this one, "eating" at a restaurant consists of sitting down and ordering something more than a drink, unless that drink happens to be a milkshake at 50's Prime Time Cafe. Otherwise, I have to order a food item. It can range from a bowl of soup to an entree to a dessert. Regardless, food has to be involved.

This restaurant is one I have always dreamed of eating in. One day! 
Image courtesy of HarshLight on Flickr. Click here for original. 

Second Goal: I can never make one list and one goal. I always have to make several. My next part of this goal is to photograph everything I eat and post about it! Because who doesn't love pictures of Disney food? And then you, my dear readers, can join me in this avid quest.

Tonga Toast. I really want to get this at Captain Hooks and make a 
Tonga Toas/Dole Whip sundae. Wouldn't that be awesome? 
Image courtesy of bdesham on Flickr. Click here for orginal. 
Because ultimately  it is like a quest, isn't it? And what could be more magical, more fairytale like, then to have a Disney quest? So that is my quest, to attain all the scrumptious treats in the World. For who knows what lovely eats appear when you wish upon a star? I intend to find out.

All images used under this Creative Commons license. 

No comments:

Post a Comment