Monday, April 29, 2013

Magical Mondays: Haunted Mansion

Your cadaverous pallor portrays an aura of foreboding. 
Almost as if you can sense the disquieting metamorphosis.

Welcome, foolish mortals, to the Haunted Mansion. 


The Haunted Mansion. One of the best rides in history. I have recently been on a Haunted Mansion kick, remembering fondly all those times I spent as a guest in the Mansion. I even changed my ringtone to the freaky music that echos through the halls. Yes, I am one of those people who can quote the entire elevator ride and do so proudly. I remember the eerie feeling that ran up my spine as a child when the Master of the House hung by a noose.


The thing that always made this ride for me was the cast members. The ones who would stand over your shoulder in the stretching room or breathe really heavily in shadowy corners. Those were the CM's who loved creeping people out and it made my memories of the Haunted Mansion so amazing. 


Finally, who doesn't love a marble bust that follows you? 


So, that is my Magical Monday, full of Haunted surprises. 

Hurry back, hurry back, and be sure to bring your death certificate. 

What is your favorite Haunted Mansion memory? 


All photos courtesty of  Tours Departing Daily 




No comments:

Post a Comment