Monday, May 6, 2013

Magical Mondays: Mickey Ice Cream Bars

Today is Monday. And Monday means classes. And classes means no fun. So for today, I want to leave you with one thing. Hopefully it fills you with as much happiness as it does me. 

MICKEY BARS! 


There are very few Disney snacks I love more than Mickey Ice Cream bars and sandwiches. I don't know why. The concept is so simple, but there is just something about sitting in front of Cinderella Castle, listening to the hustle and bustle of Main Street, savoring the creamy goodness of this Mickey. The only thing that might beat it is spending time with the Big Cheese himself, instead of just eating his face. 

If there was a cult for Mickey Ice Cream, I would probably be considered a member. Maybe I need to go on a Mickey Ice Cream diet. Forget carrot sticks, I want a Mickey Bar!  

If you are looking for the perfect summer day treat, look no further than your friendly neighborhood Mickey Bar

Mickey Bars can be found in almost every treat station in all the parks. It is simply a must-do for any Disney vacation! 

What are your favorite cool Disney treats? 

2 comments:

  1. For some reason, my parents would never buy me those Mickey-shaped treats. Instead we went for pineapple floats in Adventureland, Disney World (next to the Magic Carpets).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Abi! Thanks for stopping in! I love the pineapple Dole Whips, I think they are my favorite next to Mickey Bars, of course. :) Next time you are in Disney World or Disneyland, I highly encourage you to grab a Mickey Bar. But be warned, they are addicting. :) Thanks again for your comment, and have a magical day!

    ReplyDelete