Saturday, August 10, 2013

Disney Birthdays!


So sorry for the delay in posting! I have 5 million dining reviews to post, including some recent ones, like Via Napoli and 1900 Park Fare. I also have some more Magical Mondays and Tuesdays Tips posts. But, I am going to take a break in our usual programing for this special post and to share some awesome pictures from my absolutely fantastically magical birthday celebration! 


The really fun throne in Castle Couture. 
I started off the day in the Magic Kingdom. Personally, that is the only perfect place to celebrate birthdays. First stop, Uptown Jewelers for a birthday tiara! I love this store. They have so many beautiful tiaras and I found the perfect one!

Just me and the castle. I will truly never get tired of this view! 
Then, it was on to breakfast at 1900 Park Fare. I have heard so many negative things about this place. Don't them discourage you from going! It was so yummy and we had an amazing time. I will get a full dining review up soon about it, I promise!

We are all just a bit mad here...seriously, one of the best interactions with the Mad Hatter I have ever had! 
My cupcake and souvenir placemat, signed by all the characters.
Me with my birthday cupcake! 
After our incredible breakfast, it was back to the Magic Kingdom for the afternoon. I was so full, but that didn't stop me from enjoying my favorite place in the world. We did some things I haven't had a chance to do yet, like meet Woody and Jessie. Friends and guests at work are always telling me I look like Jessie, so I had to go meet her. 

Howdy Partner! 
Just the princess and the cowboy.... 
Then, where better to celebrate a birthday than at Beaches and Cream with the Kitchen Sink? Oh. My. Goodness. Talk about incredible! It was so yummy, but we couldn't even finish it. Again, I will have a full Beaches and Cream dining review up soon!

I don't know where I would be without each of these people. You guys have no idea how grateful I am for you!!!
Yep, we totally ate this. I wish I could say we finished it all! 
I decided there was no where I would rather finish off the night than watching Wishes from Fantasyland. After the amazing fireworks, we rode Little Mermaid, then did a quick photo shoot in front of the castle before letting my birthday balloon go. The last stop on this amazing day was Guest Relations, so I could personally thank each and every Cast Member who made my day amazing. 

Sorry for the demon eyes, pale people problems...but, this is a pic of me with Walt, one of the amazing Cast Members who made my night! 

Me, my birthday balloon, and a castle. NBD ;) 
A special thank you to all of my friends who celebrated with me. You all have a special place in my heart, and I can't imagine my CP journey without you. Thank you for celebrating with me!

The door that started it all 


No comments:

Post a Comment