Friday, May 16, 2014

I'm back!

Okay, so I know that I have pretty much failed at keeping up my blog these past few months. I am so sorry my dear friends! Life just gets hectic :) But guess what? It's the days of lemonade and pool times, flip flops and shorts(okay, that's pretty much all year in Florida), but for me, summer means keeping up with my blog again! Now that I have publicly declared it, that means I actually have to do it, right? :) Anyway, I have a few really good posts I'm working on, so hopefully we can all get our Disney fixes soon. In the meantime, here's a really cool interview my alma mater did with me about Disney :) In the words of our most favorite mouse, see ya real soon!

Lizzie and Disney

Oh you know, those days when I'm the only person at my favorite castle :)

1 comment:

  1. Great article! Good luck with your manuscript! I've always said I want to write, and I have ideas floating around in my head, but taking the time to put them into written word is difficult. Mainly because I'm lazy ;)

    ReplyDelete