Monday, May 13, 2013

Magical Mondays: Caramel Apples

Today is Monday. Monday is the beginning of a long and dreary finals week. I hate that word: finals week. So, I decided I needed to post something especially magical for today. 

Ta da! Caramel Apples! 

The caramel apples in Disney are magical. There are no other apples like them in the world. Where else can you get an apple shaped like Mickey, Minnie, or Belle's Ball Gown? Nowhere. And that is why I am featuring them for my magical monday. 

Me, the Matterhorn, and my Minnie Mouse apple. It was so beautiful I almost couldn't eat it! 

I love watching them make these treats. Look at the Mickey and Minnie on the top shelf! 

Lightening McQueen in honor of Cars Land 


The mastery of these confectioners is amazing. I want to make food look that delightful!

So I hope these pictures cheer you up this Monday like they do me. Take heart, Friday is just 5 days away! 

What is your favorite Disney treat? 



No comments:

Post a Comment