Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Housing meetings!



Today was another full day. I finally finished my unpacking, redesigned my bulletin board, checked out the Disney Learning Center(our library has 4 copies of Beauty and the Beast! WINNING!) and made it to my housing meeting. On the way there, I accidentally missed the bus. I am still learning the bus system...but this awesome CM was willing to drop me off in front of my building anyway, even through it wasn't part of his normal route. Everyone who works here is so happy! I have yet to see a CM who doesn't truly seem to love his or her job. Makes me proud to be part of such a company.



The Commons Clubroom, where our meeting took place. 

My next item on the agenda was our housing meeting. Let me tell you, Disney just does everything differently. We walked into our housing meeting with fog machines, strobe lights, and loud Disney music. Our meeting started with Disney trivia and a video. It gave me chills and made me so glad to work for Disney. Our meeting just reviewed the rules for Disney, pretty basic stuff. The next stop: the mall!

It was time to shop for work shoes. But I can never go shopping without finding a million and a half cute things to buy! I just picked up essentials like flip flops and something neon to wear to tomorrow's welcome event. Then it was on to the unfashionable stuff. Work shoes!


What do you think? Beautiful, no? ;) Definitely not the most fashionable, but hey, I can't complain, I'm working for Disney! While at the mall, we ran into M&M World and couldn't pass up the opportunity to take pictures with these guys!


   
Love her! 


M and M World!

After dreaming about the TOMS in Nordstrom, it was back on the bus and back to Disney. Now, it is a early bedtime for me, because I have Traditions in the morning!







No comments:

Post a Comment